ASCU LITE is designed with simplicity and functionality in mind. It is the easiest ASCU to be installed and used. It packs only the functions a player actually uses on the field.
ASCU LITE is a hi-end single board electronic module, which, once installed in airsoft replicas, significantly improves their operation. A traditional connector circuit was replaced with a sensor unit that monitors the current location of the sector gear, fire mode selector and trigger. Collected information is transmitted to the command unit – where the software in the CPU analyzes them and controls the motor of the replica via a high power MOSFET with active brake.
ASCU LITE improves gearbox V.2 operation and causes the replica to match the most expensive and complicated PTW replicas in gearbox function.
ASCU LITE oversees the replica’s gearbox operation, and no matter the speed with which the trigger was squeezed and it is responsible for completing a full cycle of the piston and gearbox operation, both in semi-auto and full-auto modes. After each shot, the piston stops in its exact starting position.
ASCU LITE features a Low Drain Protection system specially designed to protect lithium-polymer batteries (LiPo) from damage. Works also with all type of batteries used in airsoft up to 13V.
ASCU LITE stops the replica’s firing cycle in case of any problems, thus protecting the internal elements from further damage.
The sensors monitors the operation of the sector gear and thanks to that the whole system is capable of completing full cycles of the gearbox operation.
– The unit shortens and expedites the reaction of the trigger in an AEG replica, which in comparison to the ordinary unit, is practically instantaneous.
– It prevents accidental, double shots: when the trigger’s consecutive squeeze is faster than a human reaction – each squeeze amounts to one shot.
– Easy-to-install unit replaces connectors and an anti-reversal latch in any V2 gearbox, whose elimination completely reduces the jamming of the piston. Furthermore, it guarantees that a replica will complete a full cycle every time (the spring will remain in the loose state).
– ASCU LITE does not allow battery over-discharge, which is very important when utilizing lithium batteries (LiPo, LiIon, LiFe).
– The module detects issues and malfunctions by emitting a sound and vibrations as well as cutting off the power source, thus preventing further damage in a GB.
– ASCU LITE significantly prolongs battery lifetime.
– Compatible with every standard and reinforced Gearbox V2 gearbox frame
Lunes, 17 Junio 2019