The M16, which was adopted by the United States Air Force in 1960, was also adopted by the United States Army in 1967, and various improvements were made during the Vietnam War that lasted until 1975.
At Tokyo Marui, the M16 Vietnam version, which survived the fierce battle in the tropical jungle, is lined up as an electric gun standard type. It is a model that you can feel the evolution process of M16, which has been repeatedly improved and evaluated as an excellent assault rifle by the military and police of each country.
- Pursuing real reality: The tulip-shaped flash hider, rubber bat plate, and real-sized grip are faithfully reproduced in the style that was active in the Vietnam War.
- Adopted metal parts: Metal parts such as the outer barrel and hand guard slip ring are used for each part to improve rigidity.
- Adjustable front / rear sight: You can adjust the top and bottom of the front sight and the left and right of the rear sight with the included adjust tool.
- Various muzzle options can be installed: If you remove the compensator, you can install a muzzle option with a 14mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
- Easy hop adjustment: If you open the port cover, you can quickly adjust the hop with the dial-type hop dial.
- Realistic press-finished magazine: Comes with a short-type magazine that has 190 bullets and uses a steel-pressed outer case similar to the real one.
full length 984 mm
Gun height 510 mm
weight 2,900 g (including empty magazine and battery)
Magazine capacity 190 BBs
Model name Colt M16A1 Vietnam version
type Assault rifle
- M16A1 Vietnam version body
- magazine (190 bullets)
- conversion connector (* 2)
- protective cap
- sight adjust tool
- handling precautions / instructions
- cleaning rod