We are now categorizing the MTW into 3 standard options. The Billet Series is what we will now be calling our current version of MTW that you have already been selling. In addition, we are now offering 2 new options: Forged and Milspec, both of which have a Forged Upper Receiver to go along with the Forged Lower Receiver. The Milspec Series was designed to satisfy the Milsim and Training junkie. It comes standard with the Reaper M, the new Invictus Quad Rail, an improved feed tube and retention clip, and mechanical trigger.
- Our Fully Mechanical HPA engine is perfect for the Milspec version, giving the most realistic trigger pull in Airsoft. The Reaper M is semi-only and does not require a battery.
- HAMMER-FORGED UPPER: The Milspec Series comes standard with the Forged Upper Receiver. This comes with a forward assist, dust cover, and spring-loaded charging handle.
- INVICTUS PHOENIX HOP: The Milspec Series comes standard with the new Invictus CNC Phoenix Hop! This innovative hop up has a Delrin bushing design, adjustable bucking tension, and is made from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- INVICTUS QUAD RAIL: The Milspec Series comes standard with the new Invictus Quad Rail. Our customers have been asking about a realistic M4 rail for a while, now we have that option!
- NEW FEED TUBE / RETENTION CLIP: The Milspec Series comes standard with the new Improved Feed Tube design. This design has increased durability and and integrated BB latch.
- MECHANICAL TRIGGER: The Milspec Series comes standard with the mechanical trigger. This fully mechanical trigger allows for incredible semi-only performance.
- UN-MODIFIED REAL STEEL SELECTOR: The Milspec Series comes standard with an Un-Modified Real Steel Selector.
- MILSPEC CNC FLASH HIDER: The Milspec Series comes standard with a CNC 1045 Steel Flash Hider with a Black Oxide Finish (in addition to the legally required orange tip).
Lunes, 23 Noviembre 2020